Sunday, September 1, 2013

2013? ;)

I'm return to here again guys
hey such a long time I did not updated...
do u miss me?
aha..


clips an eye it begin on september 
waoohh
it 2013 u noe it?
excited?
I can't beleive that Im writing again in here..
that we chinese call a words YUAN?
hahaa

I shold say Im step out for long time in my edu 
ermmnn still need the last two years ago Im complete it.
a new life was forcing down
I'm going to balance my way...

well..Im tough that diploma is enough to me be4
but I not brave to face up the society
stress, smile , fate..and all these..
so Im keep up my edu untill today.
 Im step in degree?
am I ?
ya im taking this level...
how to complete that two words..
remember,move on...

yes it will be fine..;) let's show a smile  ...peace..

target searching...
premiss ...occupation ...lifestyle ...perfect shape?
waoo many things that my effort or the failure resources?
anyway see u in nxt time..
I will be back 
who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment